The father of a victim of MH17 told me:
I will never get my daughter back but at least I want to know who did this to us!
These are the confirmed facts about Flight MH17:
- Flight MH17 departed on 17/07/2014 from Schiphol in the Netherlands on a flight to Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia with 15 crewmembers and 283 passengers.
- At 13:20:03 the flight recorders stopped recording and the crew stopped responding to the calls from ATC at Ukrainian and Russian side.
- Flight MH17 crashed near Torez in Donetsk Oblast, killing all crewmembers and passengers.
- Flight MH17 was flying in unrestricted airspace in which 3 other commercial aircrafts where flying at the moment of the incident.
- Ukraine, responsible for the investigation according to ICAO rules, delegated the investigation to The Netherlands which is handled by the Dutch Safety Board.
- There is a Non-Disclosure-Agreement between the Governments of Ukraine, The Netherlands, Belgium…
View original post 1,195 more words