Crime of the Century
Six Weeks prior to the Murder of President Rafik Al Hariri
Most of the operations of political assassination and big crimes are planned in a manner that meant to be never revealed or discovered, such as: John Kennedy, Akino, September 11, Yasser Araffat, Rafik Al-Hariri, etc.
Who killed Rafik Al-Hariri?
Ugine Goldman, the Director of the Planning Unit of the C.I.A Supreme Council; Daniel Iceberg, the specialist in uncovering Pentagon secret information & Michael Shober, the anti-terrorist officer in the C.I.A, reveal to us the truth of what happened
American & Israeli Motivations for Political Assassinations in the Middle East:l
After the occupation of Iraq, and following the issuance of UN on Sept 2, 2004, Decree (resolution) 1559, the idea of political assassination was revived in the Middle East through the…
View original post 4,545 more words
Original: Чего хочет Путин?
Translated by Alexander Fedotov / Edited by @GBabeuf
It is gratifying that Putin was not instantly blamed by “patriots” for a full-scale defeat of Ukrainian troops in the Donbass, which did not happen in January-February, and for the Moscow consultations with Merkel and Hollande.
However, that would negate neither their desire that victory should have already come yesterday, nor the certainty of the most radical that Putin will anyway “give up Novorossiya,” nor the identical fears of moderates immediately on the signing of another truce (if it is going to be signed)—which is necessary not only for regrouping and replenishing the army of Novorossiya (which really could be effected without ceasing active hostilities), but also to consolidate the changed configuration on the international front, as well as to prepare for new diplomatic battles.
In fact, no matter how much attention amateurs of political and/or…
View original post 4,331 more words
Espresso with Pavel
The father of a victim of MH17 told me:
I will never get my daughter back but at least I want to know who did this to us!
These are the confirmed facts about Flight MH17:
- Flight MH17 departed on 17/07/2014 from Schiphol in the Netherlands on a flight to Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia with 15 crewmembers and 283 passengers.
- At 13:20:03 the flight recorders stopped recording and the crew stopped responding to the calls from ATC at Ukrainian and Russian side.
- Flight MH17 crashed near Torez in Donetsk Oblast, killing all crewmembers and passengers.
- Flight MH17 was flying in unrestricted airspace in which 3 other commercial aircrafts where flying at the moment of the incident.
- Ukraine, responsible for the investigation according to ICAO rules, delegated the investigation to The Netherlands which is handled by the Dutch Safety Board.
- There is a Non-Disclosure-Agreement between the Governments of Ukraine, The Netherlands, Belgium…
View original post 1,195 more words
This WordPress.com site is the bee's knees